Liability of a Virginia Notary's Employer?
- May be civilly or criminally liable for certain acts.
- May be liable for damages caused by the notary's official misconduct if
the misconduct was performed as part of the notary's employment and employer knew about the misconduct, or should have known about it.
- Any employer who encourages, threatens, or otherwise intentionally causes an employee to violate notary laws may be found guilty of a misdemeanor.
Many employers require education for their Virginia Employee Notaries. Since Virginia is a "self-certifying" state and training is not a requirement to become a notary, most notaries do not fully understand the scope of their responsibilities as a Virginia Notary Public.
Notary Education is critical in order to perform Virginia notarizations in accordance with current Notary Law.
“Great presentation!” – Sylvia, Mecklenburg County
“Easy to follow for a New Notary! – Marnie, Wise County
“I needed a Refresher!” – Guy, Fairfax County
"Very informative!" - David, Buchanan County
“Great class!” – Annie, Virginia Beach
"Very cool class!" - Ricky, Rockingham County
"A wealth of information!" - Amanda, Prince William County
"Thoroughly enjoyed the class!" - Jessie, City of Richmond
Our Live, Interactive Instructor-led Virtual Notary Basics classes for Traditional Virginia Notaries are
- "LIVE" with Notary Instructor, Bryce Hall
- Easy to follow
- Interactive & user-friendly
- Cost effective
- Available statewide
- Virginia state-specific Notary Law
- Bryce's presentation is "LIVE" during class.
- You are viewing Bryce's screen which makes it easy for you to follow the presentation.
- Key documents are emailed to you prior to class. Print them and follow along.
- Bryce pauses often to answer your questions.
- Bryce indicates "important to remember" notes with her yellow on-screen highlighter.
Top 6 Reasons to take our Live, Interactive Instructor-led Virtual Notary Basics Classes for Employee Notaries
- Easy to follow and understand with "LIVE" instructor-led presentation.
2. Our Virtual classes are cost effective and available statewide.You have the benefits of a physical class but no extra expenses related to traveling long distance, staying in a hotel, meals, etc. or the hassle of traveling to your company's main office training location (parking, lunch, tolls)
3.Convenient dates and times including evening classes for your employee notaries who work shifts (police department, fire department, jails, etc.)
4.Your convenient location...main office training center, individual work stations, library, etc.
5.GoToMeeting format using a headset/mic from any device OR simply call in to view my screen. CHAT feature is available to ask questions.
6.Builds confidence in your Notary skills.
Contact Bryce Hall, Notary Instructor, to discuss your Employer/Employee Notary Training needs.