Notary Law & Procedures (Traditional)
Classic Classroom Instruction
This comprehensive 2.5 hour classroom instruction builds well-rounded notary skills for applying and newly commissioned notaries.
It provides an excellent refresher class for seasoned notaries. Recommended: ALL Virginia Notaries including non-resident VA Notaries.
- Comprehensive review of current Virginia Notary Law Handbook
- Free Quick Reference Workbook
- Develop confidence and fine tune your notary skills by notarizing practice documents
- Common requests for improper notarizations
- What is Notary Error & Omission insurance? Notaries can be sued.
- Safeguarding your notary tools - be safe, not sorry.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Glossary of notary terms
- Notary supplies - what is required and/or recommended
- Mobile Notary - can you become one?
- What is an electronic/remote notary?
- Networking opportunity
- All trainees receive a 20% discount coupon from Acorn Sales Company
- Certificate of Completion
Classroom instruction locations:
Live, Interactive Instructor-led Virtual Notary Classes are available monthly.
Notary Basics for Traditional Virginia Notaries
Beyond Basics for Traditional Virginia Notaries