Understanding the Mortgage Loan Signing (Loan Documents)
This 2.5 hour comprehensive class reviews the major loan documents presented in a mortgage loan signing.
Prerequisite: Notary Law & Procedures (Traditional) or VA Notary experience.
- Free Quick Reference Workbook
- Virginia's RESA licensing requirements regarding NSA's
- Notary & Notary Signing Agent Errors &Omissions insurance
- Safeguarding NPPI (non-public personal information)
- Understand the major loan documents, i.e., TRID Closing Disclosure, Note, RTC, DOT, 1003
- Role play with practice loan
- Troubleshoot printing issues
- Common signing errors
- Networking opportunity
- 20% discount coupon on notary supplies ordered through Acorn Sales Company
- Certificate of Completion
"Live" Instructor-led Virtual Class
Understanding the Mortgage Loan Signing Agent (Loan Documents), click HERE