What is a Virtual Instructor-led Notary Class?
Our Virtual Instructor-led Notary classes are
- "LIVE" Notary Instructor, Bryce Hall
- Easy to follow
- Available statewide
- Bryce's presentation is "LIVE" during our 90 minute class.
- You are viewing Bryce's screen which makes it easy for you to follow the presentation.
- Key documents are emailed to you prior to class. Print them and follow along.
- Bryce pauses often to answer questions. If you are using a headset/mic, she will call on you. Or you can use our CHAT feature.
- Bryce is famous for underlining and circling "important to remember" notes with her yellow on-screen highlighter.
Top 6 Reasons to take our Virtual Instructor-led Notary Classes
- Easy to follow and understand with "LIVE" instructor-led presentation.
- You cannot make it to a classroom location in Fredericksburg, Richmond or Woodbridge. Our Virtual classes are cost effective and available statewide. No extra expenses related to traveling long distance, staying in a hotel, meals, etc.
- Convenient dates and times including Notary Basics evening classes.
- Your choice of location - home, office or even your own backyard garden.
- GoToMeeting format using a headset/mic from any device OR simply call in to view my screen.
- Builds confidence in your Notary skills.
Bryce Hall, Classroom Notary Instructor,
transforms into your
Virtual Notary class Instructor